Metro Last Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hindi.xnxx.animals
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm by weylely

» Vector Retro Wreaths, Ornaments (vector)
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 pm by weylely

» Wish List for Metro Last Light
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm by Bourbon

» Interview with Huw Beynon - THQ's Head of Global Communication
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 pm by Bourbon

» Applause for Bernaziim aka Bourbon !!!
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:56 pm by Bourbon

» Metro Last Light 12 MINUTE PLAYTHROUGH
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:06 am by Bourbon

» Metro Last Light Interview
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm by Bourbon

» Metro Last Light E3 Demo Fotage Part3
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm by Bourbon

» Metro Last Light E3 Demo Part 2
News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm by Bourbon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing

4 posters

Go down

News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing Empty News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Well bourbon brought me to the first "story trailer" of last light at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5X020for6M
So now it is official, the Nuclear winter has almost ended and like the guy in the video says "the air is almost good enough to breath without a mask". But when the nuclear winter ends, wouldn't the game after Last Light be more like S.T.A.L.K.E.R ? I hope not Metro 2033 was great because there was no hope for humanity to go back to the surface and the Tunnels were crawling with dangers.

What do you think will happen with the metro universe after Last Light and the Nuclear winter ?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://metrolastlight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing Empty Re: News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing

Post by Bourbon Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:54 pm

my pleasure to show you this video
look at 0:12 --- last night
HUAHUAHUAHUAA FAIL

The developers said that they will keep the best from the last game
We hope not too become any different
a major factor in the metro 2033 have had so many fans is that it is a unique game
nothing like it in gaming history
do not want anything different
so we want something better and new

PS3 -> Bernarzin (not sure) XD
Youtube -> bernaziim
Here -> Bourbon XD
Bourbon
Bourbon
Admin

Back to top Go down

News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing Empty Re: News regarding Last Light and the E3 showing

Post by Bourbon Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:56 pm

is very hard too be original in this days
metro got that ;D
Bourbon
Bourbon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Thats true most of the time you just have clones from other games.

Ohh man, that is like the biggest developer fail that I know of ^^ once again thank you for showing it to me Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bourbon Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 pm

my pleasure Wink
Bourbon
Bourbon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mollythelag Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:25 pm

how do you think mechanics will work? do you think we will be able to crawl, will we do more than press E to fight a monster?

mollythelag
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:33 pm

i hope there will be more action to it than just pressing E, but my biggest concern is the inproval of the AI! when you shoot people they usually react and dont just keep reloading... its a shame...
Wolf
Wolf
Admin

http://desortecitater.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bourbon Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

please guys
enter more in the chat...
is fun XD
Bourbon
Bourbon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down