Metro Last Light Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hindi.xnxx.animals
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm by weylely

» Vector Retro Wreaths, Ornaments (vector)
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 pm by weylely

» Wish List for Metro Last Light
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm by Bourbon

» Interview with Huw Beynon - THQ's Head of Global Communication
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 pm by Bourbon

» Applause for Bernaziim aka Bourbon !!!
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:56 pm by Bourbon

» Metro Last Light 12 MINUTE PLAYTHROUGH
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:06 am by Bourbon

» Metro Last Light Interview
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm by Bourbon

» Metro Last Light E3 Demo Fotage Part3
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm by Bourbon

» Metro Last Light E3 Demo Part 2
Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm by Bourbon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light

2 posters

Go down

Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light Empty Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light

Post by Bourbon Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Things "I" know until now about last light:

*the multiplayer is confirmed lol! (developers are leaving it in total secret)

*about 10 years ahead of the original game

*playing has artjom again

*planet is healing
-in a video a character say that the ice is began to desapear,"the air is not yeat pure enouth to bread"(he clearly says that the air is much more clean than the last game,almost good enough to breathe),he also say that they some times can see the sun and pieces of blue sky..

*3D support on PC confirmed... consoles not comfirmed

*the possible cause of the civil war is because the nazis(or other faction) got a secret weapon from D6 and plan to take all the metro and the Reds and others factions gona try to take this doomsday divice

*the developers said that maybe they gonna keep the old system of money in the game, or they gonna ajust the system to a new gameplay... maybe something if the next topic

*new tipes of ammo (not confirmed) - The developers dont say too much about this...but in trailers we see strange shells... like blue shotgun shels

*new weapons - They easy can be seen on the trailers ( like the single shot pistol; the unther barrel atachiment in the AK-47 that looks like a granade laucher but if a shotgun shell i think; and in the demo part 3... we can see a AK-47 if a red dot and a grip (COOL) XD ; the semi auto shotgun if drumm barrel ; bolt action sniper rifle and other... old ones are getting back ;like the bastard ; Tihar rifle ; Kalash 2012 ; silence VSV and others )

*new mutants (spiders ; something that looks like scorpions ; water mutants ; behemoth ; Librarian like creature ...) developers said that the old mutants will be there too , like the bitche's demon's , the small ones that look like big rats and maybe others...

*old characters returns - like Ulman , Kanh , Miller and maybe others

*new factions ; not much has be talk about this but maybe we gona know more about existing factions ( like Year 1905 Confederation ; Arbat Confederation ; Baumansk Confederation ) or they are creating totaly new factions

*repaired the bugs from the last game....like AI,stealth and other stuff

*it stay linear - but the developers say that they will make the enviroments bigger to players explore

*destroyable environments - like cover ; maybe walls and others stuffs

*the game is not like the seguel from the book 2033 (metro:2034)...is a whole new story, written by Dimiri,THQ and 4A...Dimitri is the official author of the books

!!!!!!SPOILER FROM THE FIRST GAME!!!!!!SPOILER FROM THE FIRST GAME!!!

* Is going to be a seguel for the bad ending ..................where artjom kill the dark ones (corfirmed on a video... where a character said - "much has change since the darkones are gone" (or something like that)
______________________________________________________________________________________________

i think is that it.. =D
sorry for the english...and if something is wrong...well...tell me and i gona fix it
post your knowledge too =D
Thanks

Last edited by Bourbon on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Bourbon
Bourbon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light Empty Re: Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Cool I was hoping that other user start to do their own things ^^ awesome statistic !!! Do you play it on Xbox 360 ? I was thinking about making a new rubrik lets play together where all of the users from my channel that have a Xbox 360 play together and I record it, when last light comes out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://metrolastlight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light Empty Re: Things we know so far about Metro: Last Light

Post by Bourbon Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 pm

yes!
i have a xbox 360
but i dont like to pay live... =/
soo i only have fake games for xbox
so when the game comeout
im gonna buy it for ps3 (i have both consoles)
If someone have Ps3
ADD ME =====> Bernarzin <=====(i think is like that)
Bourbon
Bourbon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 pm

I don't really use Gold as well but I will make an exception for Metro Last Light ^^ and I still need to get all the stuff to record from my Xbox, I will have everything around Christmas) I would add you but I don't have a PS3 Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bourbon Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:04 pm

that is bad man.... Sad
well...
at least we still can chat our experiences... XD
Bourbon
Bourbon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

yep that is true Surprised
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down